Mont-Blanc, quaint villages & the largest ski area in the world
The 19 day France Discovery independent ski tour combines the beautiful charming villages of Megève & Val d’Isère with the stunning mountain peaks of Chamonix Mont-Blanc and Europe’s highest ski resort: Val Thorens (2,300m), part of the largest linked ski area in the world: The 3 Valleys.
This winter safari is perfect for first timers visiting the french ski resorts or regulars seeking to ski the best of the French Alps in 1 trip. All our hotels on this journey have the best location within the centre of the village and are all rated 4**** star.
All the logistics have been carefully planned & taken care of for you so that you can just relax and look forward to your magical winter holiday to the alps!
- Ski with the iconic Mon-Blanc as a backdrop and stay in the vibrant ski town of Chamonix
- Explore the car-free medieval farming town of Megeve with its cobblestone streets
- Marvel at the beautiful old and traditional village of Val d’Isere after an epic day on the slopes
- Ski the largest linked ski area in the world (the 3 Valleys) while staying at Europe’s highest ski resort
- Eat until your heart’s content in Lyon while visiting this incredible city