Weekly ski package incl lift pass – Val d’Isere Village B – 2 Bedroom + Cabin – sleeps 6.
Open: 30 Nov 2019 – 02 May 2020
Location: Ski-in ski-out in the heart of the village centre, Val d’Isère.
3 room (2 Bdr) apartment with cabin of 50m2 for 6 people
Located on the 1st floor of the residence, entrance Saturne with a South/East facing balcony
- Ski-in residence right in the heart of the old village with direct access to the slopes.
- Close to all amenities (shops, restaurants, ski hire, ski lessons …).
- Residence with elevator, secured with digital lock and concierge.
- Ski room and rubbish room on the ground floor of the building.
- Free shuttle a few steps of the residence towards the Fornet or Daille serving all the resort.
- Public parking near the residence.
The + of the apartment
1 Covered parking space (<1m80)
Beds done at arrival
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Parking (Free)
- Ski room
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Val d'IsereVal d’Isere One of Europe’s most famous ski resorts, the historic village Val d’Isere was built around stone farmhouses and has an 11th century church and a bell tower built in the 1600s. Linked to Tignes to create the 300-kilometre Val d’Isère-Tignes ski area, it has hosted the Winter Olympics Games and World Alpine Ski
Val d'Isere ski resort video
Val d'Isere Tignes ski area video
Ski packages are in AUD ($) and include:
- 7 Nights at Village B in a 2 Bedroom + Cabin based on 6 share
- 6 Day Val d'Isère-Tignes lift pass per person.
- Local Tourist tax.
Equipped with dishwasher, hood, microwave/grill, vitroceramic stove
Bedroom 1 with access to balcony
1 double bed
1 double bed + open shower room: basin + shower cabin