Nightly ski package incl lift pass – Mont Cervin Palace.
Opening dates: 13 Dec 2018 – 23 Apr 2019
Location: Mont Cervin Palace is located a short walk from the Zermatt railway station and in the ultimate location in the heart of the village.
For over 150 years, the Hotel Mont Cervin Palace has taken inspiration from the mountain and its ability to touch people’s hearts. Yet the special ambience of the “Grande Dame of Zermatt” also lives from the contrast: outside the stately appearance, inside the warm and familiar atmosphere – 5-star luxury meets home comforts in the ultimate location at the heart of Zermatt.
Relax in your 5-star room, enjoy the spa facilities, dine in one of our gourmet restaurants. On second thoughts: outside Zermatt is waiting, with all its romance and charm – and just a step away the imposing mountains.
Regular guests will know that they like to take care of the little things in life, like remembering your favourite wine, an extra pillow in your room, a reservation in your favourite restaurant on the day of your arrival. If you are visiting the Mont Cervin Palace for the first time, you too will share that same feeling of familiarity. Because they take pride in treating everyone equally – but still very much as individuals.
Rooms and Features
Comfortable chalet or elegant Alpine style? It’s entirely a matter of personal taste. All the rooms in the Mont Cervin Palace have been designed and furnished to the same standards of comfort and with the same attention to detail – and they all have a fantastic view of the Matterhorn or the snow-capped four-thousanders.
- Alpine style – alpine elegance in the main building and Villa Margherita
- Chalet style – wood plays the leading role in the chalet rooms of le Petit Cervin
- Family apartments – rooms for all the family in the suites of the residence
Hotel Features and Facilities
- Le Restaurant for an international culinary adventure
- Grill Le Cervin for meat, fresh fish and local specialities
- Chef’s Table by Harry – regional and international specialities
- Myoko – authentic Japanese cuisine
- Ristorante Capri – Mediterranean cuisine with a view of the Alps
- Carnotzet – a rustic Swiss style restaurant
- Bars – a meeting place to celebrate with party music or the gentle melodies of the piano or guitar
- Davidoff Lounge – the cigar lounge with a crackling open fire and comfy chairs
- Dine Around – typical Swiss dishes, Mediterranean and Japanese delicacies take you on a culinary journey
- Spa facilities include 1700m2 of space for activity and relaxation
- Swimming pool, whirlpools, children’s pool
- Sauna – Finish sauna, Biosauna, steam baths
- Rest and Fitness area – Rest room and Fitness room. Personal trainer available upon request
*Please note Half Board is compulsory from 22nd Dec – 7th Jan and 16th Feb – 24th Feb. Sat/Sun arrival from 16th Feb to 24th Feb.