Nightly ski package incl lift pass – La Sivolière.
Opening dates: 14 Dec 2018 – 13 Apr 2019
Location: La Sivolière is located in the heart of Courchevel 1850, in a ski-in ski-out location.
Nestled amongst the fir trees, Courchevel’s most discreet location continues in it’s quest for “well-being” during the 2018-2019 season. Built in pure Savoyard tradition, the chalet of wood and stone is nestled between snow and trees. A wonderful way to reset your soul in a dream setting where every detail has been considered for your contentment only.
La Sivoliere is getting a new look! Sarah Copeland, a British interior designer is working with Florence Carcasssone to maintain the house’s existing style whilst making it cosier, airier..a little gem in the heart of Courchevel.
Rooms and Suites
All the 20 rooms, including an apartment and 4 suites will be totally renovated: the decor will mix British comfort, shimmering and colourful velvet, wood and stone. The bathrooms will also be redone and each new suite will have a steam shower.
All the guest rooms have WI-FI connection, HD television with a vast panel of international channels, BLU-Ray DVD player, a safe and a minibar.
The Suites (45m2 to 70m2) have been designed as little ‘homes’ with an idyllic view over the surrounding nature
The 2 Duplex Apartments (145m2 – 190m2) are like private chalets with a huge lounge, fire place, dining room and total privacy.
Hotel Features and Facilities
- The Table –La Sivolière offers two beautiful restaurants located on the slopes: 1850 Be Organic and Le Dou, both managed by chef Bilal Amrani for the past 6 years. 1850 Be Organic offers 100% organic and ethically raised cuisine and has been awarded one plate and three red forks by the Michelin guide.
The bar at La Sivolière has a warm and welcoming setting: signature cocktail, unique tea and hot cocoa for an afternoon pause…
- The Ski Lounge – Located at the edge of the slopes, this boudoir style lounge with its comfortable heated couch awaits you…a team of professionals with take care of you and your feet by warming up your boots. With a great selection of high tech equipment to rent and buy you will be ready of the day ahead on the 600km of slopes.
- The Nuriss Spa – With a jet swim, Turkish bath, sauna, massage room and fitness room, you can keep in shape and enjoy the cutting-edge technology, marble floors and huge bay windows opening out over the valley. A wide range of treatments are offered by appointment (relaxing massages, sports massages, an osteopathy or reflexology session). In addition guests can enjoy the high end and advanced facial and body treatments exclusively designed by Dr. Anita Sturnham.
- Mini Sivo Club for children including the Mini Sivo Room for interactive video systems and the Mini 1850 for the children to have meals together. Not to mention the activities for example taster sessions in an igloo!
- Parking and Shuttles available (on request)
*Please note Half Board is compulsory from 26th Dec – 8th Jan and 16th Feb – 23rd Feb.