Nightly ski package incl lift pass – Hotel Saint Charles.
Open : 22 Dec 2018 – 07 Apr 2019
Location: ski-in ski-out, Val Cenis.
The Val Cenis resort, which is comprised of three towns (Lanslevillard, Lanslebourg Mont Cenis and Termignon), offers numerous sports and cultural activities throughout the seasons.
Relax in Lanslebourg Mont-Cenis, in the heart of the Savoie, and enjoy the exceptional setting of the Hotel Saint-Charles, a completely new establishment that is the only hotel to boast a 4 star rating in the entire Valley de la Haute Maurienne.
This is a wonderful mountain hotel, situated at the foot of the ski slopes, in which every detail has been designed with the utmost care. The appropriate Savoyard building materials have been used so that the appearance and feel of a traditional Alpine habitat has been achieved.
The exterior offers the perfect marriage of stone facade and slate tiles, while inside the exposed wood and hues of velvety lime give a hushed tone, a warmth that charms at first sight. This is a truly special place in which to spend your Alpine sojourn, summer or winter!
Upon arrival, the team of the Hotel Saint-Charles offers a warm welcome and for the duration of your stay their sole aim is to make every moment comfortable, convenient and convivial. Many amenities are provided, including a bar for relaxation and socialising, and a traditional and refined restaurant. A conference room is also available for business lunches, meetings or private or corporate events.
Want to relax? Dive into our aqua fun space, with indoor swimming pool and a Japanese bath and enjoy long and soothing moments of utterly blissful tranquillity. Discover also the Pure Altitude Spa, our wellness space with a sauna and hammam.
- To better meet your needs, our reception and room service are available 24/7.
- For your convenience, WiFi is available throughout the hotel. Stay connected! Our concierge service will be happy to explain anything you need to know.
- To relax, enjoy our Pure Altitude Spa, sauna, indoor swimming pool, Japanese bath and hammam.
- For your peace of mind, the ESF (Ecole du Ski Français) situated next to the bar-restaurant, welcomes children from the age of 3 months in the crèche.
Start your morning in the best way with our delicious breakfast, a gourmet experience guaranteed to give you a boost for the rest of the day! You can either stroll down to the restaurant to make your selection from the buffet, with its many sweet and savoury delights, hot or cold, and a varied range of breads, or order a continental breakfast to enjoy in your room.
Breakfast hours : 7.30 a.m to 10.30 a.m
Enjoy a warm and convivial welcome in our restaurant, the Esconda, where the chef invites you to discover the local specialties as he uses his skills and inspiration to provide you with wonderful culinary surprises.
- At midday, he offers a quick lunch, a ‘petite brasserie’ style meal and luxury snacking.
- In the evening, according to his whim, he offers 2 starters, 2 main dishes and 2 desserts or a dessert buffet. This is an opportunity to discover or rediscover the finest Savoyard specialties such as the tartiflette, the croziflette, the fondue and the raclette (served subject to reservation).
Resolutely warm and friendly, our restaurant is the ideal place to enjoy a particularly relaxed meal and some quiet time with family or friends. On the menu are traditional dishes in which the simplicity is enhanced by the supremely high quality to create a sumptuous repast for every occasion!
Dinner : 30€
Christmas dinner : 50€
New Year’s Eve dinner : 65€
Our restaurant offers the perfect setting in which to recover after a hectic day on the slopes! Our dynamic team waits to serve you and guarantees a 100% satisfactory gourmet experience!
You arrive at the hotel terrace by ski. Now, how about a glass of mulled wine after an energetic day of skiing or hiking on the snowy slopes? Enjoy the charming ambience of our bar, the Etèila, a cosy haven where you are invited to relax with a refreshing drink at any time of the day. Of such simple pleasures great memories are made!
Convivial and welcoming, the bar of the Hotel Saint-Charles welcomes your entire family about the open fireplace, around a table or simply by the bar. Sit back and relax while enjoying a traditional Alpine setting.
Our delightful bar can be enjoyed at various times of the day according to your mood. It’s a place where you can contemplate venturing onto a new piste, or take it easy after an active day on the slopes, or perhaps partake of an aperitif before dinner. Or you might simply wish to enjoy a quiet drink while remembering the highlights of another wonderful day spent in the heart of the Valley of the Haute Maurienne!
Information & extras
- Parking : 12€ per day
- Access to the Spa per hour : 10€ per person for our clients and 15€ per person for the exterior clients of the hotel
- Tourist tax : 2 € per person above 18 years old and per day
To help you remain in optimum physical condition during your stay, you are invited to make use of our various spaces dedicated to fitness and relaxation:
• The indoor pool: a covered swimming pool from which you can see the snowy peaks,
• The gym: to help you maintain your fitness level throughout your stay,
• A steam room: a beauty ritual from the East. Our hammam will help you to relax as well as take care of your skin and remove impurities from your body,
• A sauna: for a taste of incomparable relaxation. This Finnish ritual has a wealth of virtues: it helps to ease stress, and drive fatigue and toxins from your body,
• Finally, the Pure Altitude Spa, a centre of wellness offering a wide range of body treatments, facials, nail care and pressotherapy, a treatment that helps you to detoxify by stimulating your lymphatic system.
Spa Hours : 1 p.m to 8 p.m
The access to the Spa is not free.
Price per hour : 13€ per person for our clients and 18€ per person for the exterior clients of the hotel
In our efforts to provide for our guests the broadest possible range of services and amenities, the Hotel Saint Charles offers an indoor swimming pool. A unique place where you can enjoy relaxing moments while contemplating the snowy peaks! An incomparable opportunity to take a soothing dip while contemplating nature in all her glory.
Drifting lazily or exercising vigorously in our indoor pool, all tensions will fall away as you relive in your mind the wonderful times spent on the slopes or hiking the trails of the Valley of the Haute Maurienne.
Close to the indoor pool, you will also discover the Japanese bath. Experience the incomparable pleasure of this ritual imported from the Land of the Rising Sun! Designed to cleanse the mind and spirit, the Japanese bath also offers many virtues for the body, especially as the warm water helps to relax muscles made tense by physical activity. A moment you can savour fully after a day of skiing!
The Pura Altitude Spa
Take care of yourself by enjoying the services offered by the Pure Altitude Spa of the Hotel Saint-Charles in Lanslebourg Mont-Cenis! It’s a place fully dedicated to your health and well-being. Our team offers a wide range of treatments for body or face. Discover pressotherapy, a treatment that promotes the body’s natural detoxifying functions by stimulating the venous and lymphatic circulation through successive pressure.