Nightly ski package incl lift pass – Hotel Le Taos.
Open: 13 Dec 2019 – 16 Apr 2020
Location: Ski-in ski-out & 200m from the lifts, Tignes Le Lac.
In the centre of Tignes le Lac, in the Rosset area, the hotel ‘Le Taos’, provides a Mexico inspired ambiance, and will allow you to discover the mountains as never before, thanks to its uninterrupted views: from the Aiguille Percée to the Grande Sassière.
With direct access onto the Lavachet piste, and in close proximity to the Paquis chairlift, the hotel Taos is very central, providing easy access to all the amenities in resort. The understated and elegant interiors are decorated in colours inspired from the Taos region.
Hotel Suite Facilities
- 1 dressing gown, 1 pair of slippers and 1 bath towel per person
- Unlimited WiFi access whatever the capacity of the suites
- Hairdryer and heated towel rail
- Telephone with a direct line (incoming calls)
- Flat screen TV
The Hotel Taos has a number of facilities within the hotel complex
- Suites for 2 to 4 people
- Apartment Suites for 4 to 6 people
- Bar with lounge
- Reception open 24/7 with a concierge service
- Pool with sauna and hammam
- Well-being centre with Nohêm products: massages and beauty treatments
- Private ski lockers with boot and glove warmers in a communal area
- Parking spaces in the hotel with lift access (please book in advance; subject to availability)
- 2 lifts
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
Surrender to the charms of a place entirely dedicated to wellness and to singular sensory experiences. Indulging in the relaxation area’s joys and delights is the route to complete relaxation and letting go of daily stresses.
Open daily from morning until evening, Le Taos hotel’s relaxation centre is open to all guests wanting to enjoy some relaxation time.
Nohèm body care
Used in the Hameau du Kashmir and l’Oxalys spas for body and facial care, Nohèm products combine rare and unique ingredients from around the world such as shea and rice. These care products with refined fragrances contain proven effective active ingredients and innovative textures, and are made from fair-trade organic products. They are the very essence of relaxation. By using Nohèm, the Montagnettes also supports environmental, social and commercial best practices, and reaffirms that human rights are most important.
Ignore those who claim that relaxation does not include dangling your feet in the water! Come enjoy the indoor heated pool in which you can swim at your leisure; an extraordinary place where water and mountain mingle and from where you can contemplate the nearby mountains.
Covered parking: 84€ /vehicle /week, depending on availability
Deposit : 650 € per apartment
Tourist taxes : about 2.48€/person/day