Weekly ski package incl lift pass – Chalet L’Arpege – 6 Bdr – Sleeps 12 + 2.
Open: 16 Dec 2018 – 21 Apr 2019
Location: ski-in ski-out, Meribel.
Chalet L’Arpege is a stunning, newly built ski in/ski out chalet, situated at the bottom of the Hulotte piste, next to the Morel chairlift at 1600m level in Méribel. Arranged over four expansive floors, this exceptional chalet offers guests spacious and stylish accommodation in a superb location.
The living area is on the first floor with a wonderful open plan living/dining area, which opens on to both a balcony and large wraparound terrace from where you can enjoy the exceptional views of the mountains. The chalet also boasts a home cinema room and games room on the lower ground floor, along with a fabulous indoor spa jacuzzi to relax and unwind in after your day on the slopes.
The spacious Master Bedroom is on the ground floor with en-suite bathroom, as well as an adjoining bunkroom for children.
Three double/twin bedrooms are on the second floor, two with en-suite shower and one with en-suite bath, all with access to their own private balcony.
Two further twin/double bedrooms, both with en-suite showers, are on the lower ground floor and complete the accommodation.
- Sleeps 12 adults and 2 children
- Ski-in Ski-out
- Staff of 3 including a Chalet Manager, Professional Chef and a host
- Master double/twin bedroom with en-suite bath and adjoining bunk room
- 4 twin/double bedrooms with en-suite shower
- 1 twin/double bedroom with en-suite bath
- Indoor Jacuzzi hot tub
- Home Cinema Room with international channels
- Chauffeur Service 8am – 10pm
- Walking distance to bars and restaurants
- Ideally suited to large families, groups of friends and even corporate groups
- Catering service
- Chauffeur service
- Concierge service
- Free toiletries
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Lounge with Fireplace
- Luggage room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Ski room
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
MeribelMeribel Méribel encompasses three villages – Méribel (also known as Meribel Centre), Méribel-Mottaret and Méribel Village. With wood clad and chalet-style buildings, it is one of the most tastefully-designed of all French purpose-built ski resorts, with lots of fun for families and great nightlife. Season December 8, 2018 – April 21, 2019 Ski area The
Meribel ski resort video
Ski packages are in AUD ($) and include:
Chalet Board Inclusions
- Full breakfast
- Afternoon tea and cake, a glass of sparkling wine and canapés
- Freshly prepared dinner on six evenings.
- All wine, beers and soft drinks are complimentary during the week.
- Our guests also have use of our in resort chauffeur service which runs daily from 8am-10pm.
- 6 Day 3 Valleys lift pass per person
Excludes local tourist tax of €3.30 per adult (18+yrs) per day (to be paid locally).