Weekly ski package incl lift pass – Chalet La Vanoise – 5 Bdr – Sleeps 12.
Open : 16 Dec 2017 – 14 Apr 2018
Location: Ski-in ski-out, Sainte Foy.
Ski in/ski out convenience combined with rustic alpine charm
One of the best located properties in the whole resort, Chalet La Vanoise provides a spacious alpine retreat, with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms spread over 3 floors of this ski in/ski out property.
Cosy and well-positioned in Les Balcons de Sainte Foy building, the chalet benefits from a log fire, which combined with underfloor heating throughout the property, creates a warm and inviting ambiance.
Exposed wooden beams and local stone give the chalet a traditional feel, whilst a number of luxurious features, give it a contemporary feel, including balcony hot tub and sauna – perfect for relaxing any aching limbs after a long day on the pistes!
The kitchen is extremely well-equipped, and ideal for self-catering in style, with dishwasher as well as a washing machine and tumble dryer.
With its own private underground parking space with direct lift access to the chalet, and an enviable position in resort, close to the ski school and chairlifts, it doesn’t get much better than this!
Bedroom 1: Twin with ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 2: Double/Twin with ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 3: Twin with ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 4: Double/Twin with shared bathroom
Bedroom 5: Twin and bunk bed with shared bathroom
- Saturday – Saturday
- Sleeps 10
- Ski in/ski out
- Private underground parking
- Balcony hot tub
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Log fire
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Private balconies
- TV with Satellite TV
- DVD player
- WiFi internet access*
- Washing machine and dryer
- Ski locker
- 5 toilets
*Please note, WiFi & Satellite services may be subject to disruption, due to extreme Alpine weather conditions or technical faults, outside of our control.
- 100% Egyptian cotton linen, luxury bath towels & Elemis Spa toiletry products
- Fully-equipped kitchen facilities to make self-catering a breeze
- On-site Concierge for booking ski guides, private tuition and restaurant reservations
- Daily bread & newspaper delivery available
- Complimentary baby equipment including cots, high chairs, stair gates and baby monitors, plus pre-ordering service for baby essentials (nappies, wipes, baby food etc.)
- Access to Première Neige in-resort services such as inter-resort transfers, crèche, private nannies & babysitting and spa treatments & massages
- Chambermaid Service: Housekeeping from Mon to Fri (subject to availability), €20 per hour for a minimum of 2 hours each day (TVA not included).
- Première Neige DVD library
- Starter pack with tea, coffee, milk, condiments and cleaning products provided
- Firewood and kindling included in those properties with log fires
- Chauffeur service
- Concierge service
- Free toiletries
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lounge with Fireplace
- Outdoor Hot Tub(s)
- Relaxation room
- Ski room
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Sainte-FoySainte Foy Tarentaise ski resort Built around an old farming village in a traditional architectural style, this quiet, car-free resort is more affordable than many in the region and therefore attracts a lot of families. Season December 22, 2018 – April 14, 2019 Ski area A small resort with just seven lifts and 41 kilometres of
Sainte Foy ski resort video
Ski packages are in AUD ($) and include:
- 7 Nights staying at your private Chalet La Vanoise based on 12 share
- 6 Day Sainte Foy lift pass per person (includes 1 day at Les Arcs)
Excludes local tourist tax of €1.00 per adult (18+yrs) per day (to be paid locally).
Chalet La Vanoise floor plan