As the guest book repeatedly reads, Chalet Mistral is a home away from home, perfectly located with outstanding views overlooking the Manchet Valley and only a short chauffeured drive to the centre of Val d’Isere. On entering Chalet Mistral the quirky beams, high ceilings and rustic decoration is demonstrative of the relaxing and homely ambiance that is prevalent throughout the chalet.
Chalet Mistral – 7 Bedroom en suite
As the guest book repeatedly reads, Chalet Mistral is a home away from home, perfectly located with outstanding views overlooking the Manchet Valley and only a short chauffeured drive to the centre of Val d’Isere.
On entering Chalet Mistral the quirky beams, high ceilings and rustic decoration is demonstrative of the relaxing and homely ambiance that is prevalent throughout the chalet.
- Seven double or twin en suite bedrooms sleeping up to 14 guests
- Two outdoor hot tubs with breath-taking views of the Manchet Valley
- Large sitting room with open fire, south facing balcony and dining room
- TV room with satellite TV, home cinema room, PC and WIFI
- 380m2 living space spread over 4 floors and outside terrace
- 2 outdoor hot tubs
- Breath-taking views
- Private massage room
- Steam showers
- Large sitting room with open fire
- TV room with plasma screen
- Cinema room with projector
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Collection of DVDs and music
- PC and printer
- Wireless Internet (WIFI)
- IPod and IPod docking station
- Ski room with boot warmers
- South facing terrace and balconies
Chalet Mistral rooms & floor plan
A lovely bedroom ideal as either a double or twin, beautiful shower room, private dressing room and direct access out to one of the chalets’ hot tubs.
Cosy twin or double bedroom with en suite shower room and fantastic views.
A spacious double or twin room with a tiled floor, en suite shower room and patio doors leading out onto the terrace with access to one of the hot tubs
An ideal king size double or twin. En suite shower room finished with Italian marble tiles. large floor to ceiling windows looking out to the Manchet Valley, direct access to the terrace and hot tub.
A great master bedroom with either king size or twin beds, luxurious en suite bathroom with bath and shower. Direct access to the terrace and hot tub with stunning views out to the Manchet Valley.
Spacious room ideal as either a king size double or twin with a beautiful tiled floor, en suite shower room and a private balcony with breath taking views.
A great king size double or twin room with low beams and lots of character, en suite bathroom with bath and shower and stunning uninterrupted views from the large windows.
Level – 2
Level – 1
Ski-in Ski-out – La Legettaz, Val d’Isère.
Avenue du Prariond, 73150 Val-d’Isère, France
- Catering service
- Chauffeur service
- Concierge service
- Free toiletries
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lounge with Fireplace
- Outdoor Hot Tub(s)
- Parking (Free)
- Ski room
- 7 Nights private Chalet Mistral based on 14 people sharing
- Dedicated 5* service from chalet staff
- Pre-arrival and in-resort concierge
- Daily tea and coffee in bed
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea service
- Champagne and canapés (6nights)
- Gourmet evening meal (6 nights)
- Children’s lunch and dinner
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- In-resort chauffeur service (8am – 2am)
- Carefully selected house wines
- Open bar offering spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping and evening turndown
- International newspapers and magazines
- Fresh flower arrangements
- Bathroom and beauty products
Excludes local tourist tax of €3.30 per adult per day (to be paid locally)
At Chalet Mistral, all of our staff are hand picked for their skill, flare and professionalism.
Trained to the highest standard, Chalet Mistral’s team consists of:
- Experienced Chef
- Chalet Manager
- Two Hosts/Hostesses
- Chauffeur Service
Our in-resort chauffeur service runs from 8am until 2am daily.