Undoubtedly one of the most desirable ski chalets in Val d’Isere. Chalet Le Chardon combines both elegance and grandeur in a sophisticated alpine style.Discreetly located in private grounds, Le Chardon rests elegantly on the side of the Solaise Mountain, the perfect ski-in / ski-out location to access the vast and beautiful terrain of the Espace Killy.
Chalet Le Chardon – Overview
Undoubtedly one of the most desirable ski chalets in Val d’Isere. Chalet Le Chardon combines both elegance and grandeur in a sophisticated alpine style.
Discreetly located in private grounds, Le Chardon rests elegantly on the side of the Solaise Mountain, the perfect ski-in / ski-out location to access the vast and beautiful terrain of the Espace Killy.
“Chalet Le Chardon, the views are sensational…probably the best chalet in town.”
Sean Newsom, The Sunday Times.
- Ten double or twin en suite bedrooms sleeping up to 20 guests
- South facing sun terrace with two outdoor hot tubs and 18ft swimspa
- Two large sitting rooms, dining room, TV Room and study area with PC.
- Sauna and wellness suite, 2 private massage rooms and in-house spa treatments.
- Dedicated team of 7 chalet staff and in resort chauffeur service from 8am – 2am
- Over 800m2 living space spread over 4 floors
- Ski-in / Ski-out location
- Breath-taking uninterrupted views
- 18ft outdoor swim spa
- 2 outdoor hot tubs
- Sauna and wellness area
- 2 private treatment rooms
- 2 large lounges with open fire
- TV room with plasma screen
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Collection of DVDs and music
- Study with PC and printer
- Wireless Internet (WIFI)
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Large south facing terrace
- Bedroom Safes
Rooms & floor plan
Lovely double or twin bedroom with a beautiful tiled floor and en-suite shower room. Direct access through patio doors to the sun terrace, swim spa and hot tubs with stunning uninterrupted views.
A fantastic spacious bedroom reached by its own private staircase, perfect as either king size double or twin. Ensuite shower room, private balcony and breath taking views up the Manchet Valley.
A large master bedroom with either king size double or twin beds, en-suite bathroom with a bath, separate shower and twin sinks. Direct access onto the main balcony via large glass sliding doors giving stunning views.
Brodick and Brora
Cosy rooms ideal as king size doubles or twins. Both have en-suite shower rooms finished off with Italian marble and have direct access onto the main balcony giving fantastic views.
A spacious double or twin bedroom, beautiful en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, direct access onto the main balcony with stunning views and hot tub.
Lovely master bedroom ideal as a king size double or twin, a large en-suite bathroom with a bath and separate shower, direct access via large glass doors onto one of the balconies with fantastic views.
Beautiful king size double or twin bedroom, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower finished with Italian marble, direct access onto a balcony with views out over the Manchet Valley.
Oykel and Uist
Located in the eves of Le Chardon Oykel and Uist are ideal as a double or twin bedroom both with en-suite bathrooms.
Level 0 & -1
Ski-in Ski-out – La Legettaz, Val d’Isère.
Avenue du Prariond, 73150 Val-d’Isère, France
- Catering service
- Chauffeur service
- Concierge service
- Free toiletries
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lounge with Fireplace
- Outdoor Hot Tub(s)
- Outdoor Terrace
- Parking (Free)
- Relaxation room
- Ski room
- Treatment Room(s)
- 7 Nights private Chalet Le Chardon based on 20 people sharing
- Dedicated 5* service from chalet staff
- Pre-arrival and in-resort concierge
- Daily tea and coffee in bed
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea service
- Champagne and canapés (6 nights)
- Gourmet evening meal (6 nights)
- Children’s lunch and dinner
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- In-resort chauffeur service (8am – 2am)
- Carefully selected house wines
- Open bar offering spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping and evening turndown
- International newspapers and magazines
- Fresh flower arrangements
- Bathroom and beauty products
Excludes local tourist tax of €3.30 per adult per day (to be paid locally)
At Le Chardon, all of our staff are hand picked for their skill, flare and professionalism. Trained to the highest standard, your team will consist of:
- Head Chef
- Sous Chef
- Chalet Manager
- Head Host
- 3 Hosts/Hostesses
- Chauffeur Service
Our in-resort chauffeur service runs from 8am until 2am daily.