Chalet La Bergerie is located on the site of an old “Bergerie” or shepherd’s hut, dating back to the 17th century.This unique chalet has been built using many of the original features blending traditional wood and stone with modern facilities. Decorated with care, there is a prevailing sense of calm and tranquillity and the floor to ceiling windows of La Bergerie offer a spectacular view down the Manchet Valley and Rocher du Charvet.
Chalet La Bergerie – 6 Bedroom + 1 single room
La Bergerie is located on the site of an old “Bergerie” or shepherd’s hut, dating back to the 17th century.
This unique chalet has been built using many of the original features blending traditional wood and stone with modern facilities. Decorated with care, there is a prevailing sense of calm and tranquillity and the floor to ceiling windows of La Bergerie offer a spectacular view down the Manchet Valley and Rocher du Charvet.
- Six double bedrooms and 1 single room sleeping up to 13 guests
- Two private outdoor hot tubs with breath taking views of the Alps
- Large sitting room, reading area, dining room, and home cinema
- Dedicated team of 3 chalet staff and in-resort chauffeur service from 8am – 2am
- Over 300m2 living space spread over 3 floors
- Breath-taking views
- 2 outdoor hot tubs
- Large dining room with open fire
- Large living room
- TV room with projector screen
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Collection of DVDs and music
- PC and printer
- Wireless Internet (WIFI)
- IPod and IPod docking station
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Large south facing balcony
- Outdoor furniture and heaters
- Toys, sledges, games and books
- Bedroom Safes
Chalet La Bergerie rooms & floor plan
King size room, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, beautiful exposed wooden interior, stunning views.
Great king size double or twin, en-suite shower room with a large walk in shower, fantastic views.
Cosy single room ideal for a young child, shares an en-suite shower room with Mouflon via an interconnecting door.
Ideal king size or twin, en-suite shower room with walk in jet shower/steam room.
Superb king size or twin, fabulous en-suite shower room.
Cosy king size double or twin room, private shower room situated directly across the hall way.
Fantastic master king size bedroom, en suite bathroom with bath and shower and access to a private outside terrace.
Ski-in Ski-out – La Legettaz, Val d’Isère.
Avenue du Prariond, 73150 Val-d’Isère, France
- Catering service
- Chauffeur service
- Concierge service
- Free toiletries
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Kids games room
- Lounge with Fireplace
- Open Bar
- Outdoor Hot Tub(s)
- Parking (Free)
- Private bathroom
- Ski room
- Washing Machine
- 7 Nights private Chalet La Bergerie based on 13 people sharing
- Dedicated 5* service from chalet staff
- Pre-arrival and in-resort concierge
- Daily tea and coffee in bed
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea service
- Champagne and canapés (6nights)
- Gourmet evening meal (6 nights)
- Children’s lunch and dinner
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- In-resort chauffeur service (8am – 2am)
- Carefully selected house wines
- Open bar offering spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping and evening turndown
- International newspapers and magazines
- Fresh flower arrangements
- Bathroom and beauty products
Excludes local tourist tax of €3.30 per adult per day (to be paid locally)
At Chalet La Bergerie, all of our staff are hand picked for their skill, flare and professionalism.
Trained to the highest standard, Chalet Bergerie’s team consists of:
- Experienced Chef
- Chalet Manager
- Chauffeur Service
Our in-resort chauffeur service runs from 8am until 2am daily.