Ideally located between the village of Val d’Isere and La Daille Funival, the chalet Black Pearl is definitly oriented contemporary interior design. Built by Philippe Capezzone, owner and designer of the 5-stars hotels Kilimandjaro and K2 in Courchevel 1850, this luxury chalet was conceived to answer the most demanding criteria in terms of luxury and comfort.
Chalet Black Pearl – 5 Bedroom – sleeps 10
Ideally located between the village of Val d’Isere and La Daille Funival, the Chalet Black Pearl is definitly oriented contemporary interior design. Built by Philippe Capezzone, owner and designer of the 5-stars hotels Kilimandjaro and K2 in Courchevel 1850, this luxury chalet was conceived to answer the most demanding criteria in terms of luxury and comfort.
A finest mix of contemporary design mingled with traditional Savoyard stone and classic woodwork paneling, beautifully finished with Andrew Martin materials and furnishings together with many local Savoyard artifacts.
With a superficy of 300 sqm and spread over 4 levels, this chalet with swimming pool and steam room can host 10 people in 5 rooms with private bathrooms. The guests can enjoy personnalized hotel services with exclusif dedicated staff.
- 2 Chalets to choose from: Chalet Black or Chalet White Pearl
- Surface of 300 m² (10 people)
- 5 bedrooms (from 10 to 17 m²) – 5 bathrooms
- Large living room / lounge with fireplace (51 m²)
- Sunny terrace and balconies
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Swimming pool with jet stream and home cinéma
- Steam room
- Skiroom with boot warmers
- Large LED screen & Home cinema in the living room
- DVD / iPod Station / PlayStation 3 / Hi-Fi
- Internet WiFi
- Safes in each room
- Cinema room (level -1)
Your private chef is at your disposal proposing a wealth of sweet and savoury delights, creating unforgettable evenings spent in front of a crackling fire with canapes and champagne followed by delicately prepared dishes – a gourmet’s paradise in an intimate atmosphere.
A fine mix of contemporary design mingled with traditional Savoyard stone and wood, creating the perfect atmosphere for guests to gather around the fireplace and relax after an amazing day’s skiing.
King size beds convertible into twin beds
All the bedrooms are extremely comfortable with a contemporary yet ‘homely’ feel, designed to turn your nights into precious moments of peace and relaxation. The 5 en-suite bathrooms offer equally stylish facilities.
When you arrive in the chalet you are immediately drawn to the swimming pool area. With its unusual shape and impressive volume this wellness area will undoubtedly be the place for many happy moments shared with family and friends. The swimming pool has a jetstream and there is also a steam room, cinema screen and zoned relaxation areas.
We have created a truly ‘state of the art’ ski room rarely seen in the Alps. This unusually spacious area has been enhanced by bespoke luxury leather seating combined with hand-made fitted units, all created by local craftsmen. Designed to replicate a professional ski-shop atmosphere, greatly appreciated by all our guests.
The home cinema room has a Play Station, a great choice of DVD’s, a multitude of TV channels and, of course, a large movie library with all the latest films available. A great place for both adults and children alike
Chalet Black Pearl – layout
Entrance, ski room, boot warmers, swimming pool with home cinema, hammam and toilet
Sitting room with sunny terrace, feature fireplace, flat screen TV, bose sound system, Apple TV, WIFI, Ipod Dock, open plan dining area, kitchen and 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
3 bedrooms with bathrooms.
500m from village center (village bus stop steps away from the chalet), Val d’Isere.
- Catering service
- Chauffeur service
- Concierge service
- Free toiletries
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Hammam (steam room)
- Lounge with Fireplace
- Outdoor Terrace
- Parking (Free)
- Ski room
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Washing Machine
- 7 Nights private Chalet Black Pearl based for 10 people sharing with experienced chalet staff (1 staff day off)
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner canapés 6 nights
- 6 Dinners (buffet dinner on arrival day)
Menus are defined with the Chalet Manager on site, upon arrival.
Menus are composed by a starter, a main dish and a dessert, according to the variation on the fresh seasonal products.
- A selection of soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
Not included in the stay
- Alcoholic beverage.
- The products considered of Luxury Food that are bookable 48 hours in advance, subject to availability from suppliers; and which are subject to additional costs: seafood, lobster, exotic fruits, caviar, truffles, white truffles (non-exhaustive list)
- The kitchen area is strictly reserved to the Chef and Butler during their attendance.