Lake Annecy Ski Resorts
La Clusaz, Le Grand Bornand, Manigod and St Jean de Sixt are the four ski resorts that make up Lake Annecy ski resorts.
The magical French alpine resorts of La Clusaz, Le Grand Bornand, Manigod and Saint Jean de Sixt have joined to become Lake Annecy Ski Resorts. Perched on the majestic Aravis Range, touching the shores of Lake Annecy, they are part of a privileged, protected and exciting environment.
Preserving their charm and architectural authenticity, the resorts combine tradition and creativity to the highest level. Here, a warm welcome, friendliness and excellent service are more than mere values, they are a way of life.
Aravis Lift Pass
In addition to the skiing in La Clusaz itself (132km of pisted ski runs), the Aravis Lift Pass will allow you to ski or snowboard in the other Lake Annecy Ski Resorts of Le Grand Bornand, Manigod and Saint Jean de Sixt.
La Clusaz is the largest station of the Aravis and comprises a variety of distinct ski areas around a traditional and un-spoilt village centre.
Information & Statistics
• Altitude: 1100 – 2 600m
• Ranges: 5
• Combined height: 15 000 m
• Ski slopes mileage: Aravis area> 220 km*
• Total number of ski lifts: 50
• Slopes: 86 / 7 black, 30 red, 32 blue, 17 green + 1 snowpark (modules and rails)
• Artificial snow:
– 190 artificial snow cannons
– 63 hectare surface
* The length of the tracks corresponds to the actual length as measured in the middle of the track, taking turns into account.